Mr. and Mrs. Donald Kirsch of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Orchard Park, followed by a family dinner. Mr. Kirsch and Sharon Lexner were married Oct. 6, 1962, in St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired insurance agent; she is retired director of religious education for St. John Vianney. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Sharon and Donald Kirsch
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws