Mr. and Mrs. Donald Kirsch of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Orchard Park, followed by a family dinner. Mr. Kirsch and Sharon Lexner were married Oct. 6, 1962, in St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired insurance agent; she is retired director of religious education for St. John Vianney. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Sharon and Donald Kirsch
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned