Mr. and Mrs. Gerald R. Ostrowski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Ostrowski and Joanne Pieczonka were married Oct. 6, 1962, in Mother of Divine Grace Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired building inspector for the City of Buffalo; she is retired owner and travel consultant for A&B Travel. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Gerald and Joanne Ostrowski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port