Mr. and Mrs. Gerald R. Ostrowski of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner. Mr. Ostrowski and Joanne Pieczonka were married Oct. 6, 1962, in Mother of Divine Grace Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a retired building inspector for the City of Buffalo; she is retired owner and travel consultant for A&B Travel. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Gerald and Joanne Ostrowski
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground