Mr. and Mrs. Donald “Don” Wartinger of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Wartinger and Sharon Bloom were married Oct. 13, 1962, in Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a self-employed contractor; she is a retired sales representative. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Sharon and Don Wartinger
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph