Mr. and Mrs. Donald “Don” Wartinger of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Wartinger and Sharon Bloom were married Oct. 13, 1962, in Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a self-employed contractor; she is a retired sales representative. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Sharon and Don Wartinger
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws