Mr. and Mrs. Donald “Don” Wartinger of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Wartinger and Sharon Bloom were married Oct. 13, 1962, in Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a self-employed contractor; she is a retired sales representative. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Sharon and Don Wartinger
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port