Mr. and Mrs. Donald “Don” Wartinger of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. Mr. Wartinger and Sharon Bloom were married Oct. 13, 1962, in Most Holy Redeemer Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is a self-employed contractor; she is a retired sales representative. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Sharon and Don Wartinger
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'