Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth R. Levan of Depew celebrated their 50th anniversary with a renewal of vows, followed by a reception at Fairdale Banquet Center, Amherst. They plan trips to Las Vegas and Aruba. Mr. Levan and Sandra J. Nuszkowski were married Aug. 11, 1962, in St. Agnes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service and works part time as a court officer for the Depew Village Court; she is a retired senior clerk typist for the Erie County Department of Social Services. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Sandra and Kenneth Levan
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port