Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth R. Levan of Depew celebrated their 50th anniversary with a renewal of vows, followed by a reception at Fairdale Banquet Center, Amherst. They plan trips to Las Vegas and Aruba. Mr. Levan and Sandra J. Nuszkowski were married Aug. 11, 1962, in St. Agnes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service and works part time as a court officer for the Depew Village Court; she is a retired senior clerk typist for the Erie County Department of Social Services. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Sandra and Kenneth Levan
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 88 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice