Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth R. Levan of Depew celebrated their 50th anniversary with a renewal of vows, followed by a reception at Fairdale Banquet Center, Amherst. They plan trips to Las Vegas and Aruba. Mr. Levan and Sandra J. Nuszkowski were married Aug. 11, 1962, in St. Agnes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service and works part time as a court officer for the Depew Village Court; she is a retired senior clerk typist for the Erie County Department of Social Services. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Sandra and Kenneth Levan
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 336 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 140 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance