Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth R. Levan of Depew celebrated their 50th anniversary with a renewal of vows, followed by a reception at Fairdale Banquet Center, Amherst. They plan trips to Las Vegas and Aruba. Mr. Levan and Sandra J. Nuszkowski were married Aug. 11, 1962, in St. Agnes Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service and works part time as a court officer for the Depew Village Court; she is a retired senior clerk typist for the Erie County Department of Social Services. They have three children and eight grandchildren.
Sandra and Kenneth Levan
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away