Mr. and Mrs. Harvey R. Caldow of Buffalo celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering during social hour at Pilgrim Lutheran Church. Mr. Caldow and Ruth E. Schwarz were married Oct. 23, 1942, officiated by the bride’s father, the Rev. Frank Schwarz, in Pilgrim Lutheran Church, Kenmore. He is a Navy Seabees veteran and retired from Bell Aircraft, Niagara Falls. The couple were foster parents for the Lutheran Service Society for over 30 years. They have two sons and two grandchildren.
Harvey and Ruth Caldow
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port