Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Roth of Monroe, N.C., formerly of East Aurora, celebrated their 50th anniversary at a dinner with their children and grandchildren in Monroe, N.C. Mr. Roth and Patricia Fletcher were married Sept. 29, 1962, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired supervisor of instrumentation for Scott Aviation, Lancaster and Monroe, N.C.; she is a retired office assistant for the North Carolina Department of Transportation. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Kenneth and Patricia Roth
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals