Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Roth of Monroe, N.C., formerly of East Aurora, celebrated their 50th anniversary at a dinner with their children and grandchildren in Monroe, N.C. Mr. Roth and Patricia Fletcher were married Sept. 29, 1962, in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. He is a retired supervisor of instrumentation for Scott Aviation, Lancaster and Monroe, N.C.; she is a retired office assistant for the North Carolina Department of Transportation. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Kenneth and Patricia Roth
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned