Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Wargo of Hamburg celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Gowanda. The family honored the couple with an evening performance by the Glenn Miller Orchestra in the Riviera Theatre, North Tonawanda, where the orchestra congratulated them for their anniversary. Mr. Wargo and Lucy Miranda were married Oct. 6, 1962, in St. Columba Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired logistics support analyst for Moog Inc., East Aurora; she is a retired library director for Children’s Hospital. They have three children and 10 grandchildren.
Ron and Lucy Wargo
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups