Mr. and Mrs. Leo L. Nowak of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with family and friends in Hirsch’s Restaurant, Clarence. The couple plan to renew their marriage vows in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Nowak and Eleanore Switalski were married Sept. 13, 1952, in St. John Gualbert Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Moog Inc., East Aurora; she is a retired principal clerk for Erie 1 BOCES. They have three sons and four grandchildren.
Leo and Eleanore Nowak
- 581 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 108 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws