Mr. and Mrs. Robert Gillmore of Alden celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary quietly at home. Mr. Gillmore and Ruth Kegler were married Oct. 16, 1937, in St. John Catholic Church, Alden. He is a retired carpenter for Curitss-Wright and the University at Buffalo; she is a retired hairdresser for G. Nugents Salon, Lancaster. Both are retired owners of Gillmore Island Camp, northern Ontario, in business for 25 years. They have four children, four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren, and two great-great-grandchildren.
Robert and Ruth Gillmore
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 189 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground