Mr. and Mrs. Robert Gillmore of Alden celebrated their 75th wedding anniversary quietly at home. Mr. Gillmore and Ruth Kegler were married Oct. 16, 1937, in St. John Catholic Church, Alden. He is a retired carpenter for Curitss-Wright and the University at Buffalo; she is a retired hairdresser for G. Nugents Salon, Lancaster. Both are retired owners of Gillmore Island Camp, northern Ontario, in business for 25 years. They have four children, four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren, and two great-great-grandchildren.
Robert and Ruth Gillmore
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'