Mr. and Mrs. Richard E. “Dick” Reich of Blasdell celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Old Orchard Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Reich and Constance M. “Connie” McLaughlin were married Sept. 29, 1962, in St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sheet metal worker for Ford Stamping Plant with 30 years of service; she is a retired X-ray technician for Southtown Radiology, Hamburg. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Connie and Dick Reich
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'