Mr. and Mrs. Richard E. “Dick” Reich of Blasdell celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Old Orchard Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Reich and Constance M. “Connie” McLaughlin were married Sept. 29, 1962, in St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired sheet metal worker for Ford Stamping Plant with 30 years of service; she is a retired X-ray technician for Southtown Radiology, Hamburg. They have three children and four grandchildren.
Connie and Dick Reich
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 128 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance