Mr. and Mrs. Michael Urbanski of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise party hosted by their children at the Carriagers Social Club, West Seneca. The couple is planning a Panama Canal cruise with family and friends in the spring. Mr. Urbanski and Patricia Gearin were married Oct. 6, 1962, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the machine shop of American Precision, Cheektowaga; she is a retired calculations clerk for New York State Lottery. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Michael and Patricia Urbanski
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 236 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 126 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals