Mr. and Mrs. Robert E. Marcin of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a marital blessing, followed by a family gathering in Romanellos South Restaurant, Hamburg. Mr. Marcin and Gail S. Anderson were married June 16, 1962, in Our Lady of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Orchard Park. He worked for Metro Rail/Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority for 21 years and retired from Bethlehem Steel with 27 years of service; she is a retired hairdresser. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Gail and Robert Marcin
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port