Mr. and Mrs. Harry Myszka of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a gathering hosted by their children for family and friends in the Polish Falcons Hall, Depew. Mr. Myszka and Barbara Siewierski were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church. He is a retired printer for Graphic Controls; she is a retired parish secretary for St. Josaphat Church. They have five children and seven grandchildren.
Harry and Barbara Myszka
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port