Mr. and Mrs. Harry Myszka of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a gathering hosted by their children for family and friends in the Polish Falcons Hall, Depew. Mr. Myszka and Barbara Siewierski were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. John Kanty Catholic Church. He is a retired printer for Graphic Controls; she is a retired parish secretary for St. Josaphat Church. They have five children and seven grandchildren.
Harry and Barbara Myszka
- 484Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 446 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 220 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 88Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres