Mr. and Mrs. Radolph J. LaBelle of Little Valley celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass in Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church, Ellicottville, followed by a family breakfast. Mr. LaBelle and Ruth M. Zwilling were married Oct. 4, 1947, in St. Teresa Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired purchasing agent for Fisher-Price; she is a retired principal clerk for Erie County Department of Public Works in Hamburg. They have five children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Radolph and Ruth LaBelle
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'