Mr. and Mrs. Radolph J. LaBelle of Little Valley celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass in Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church, Ellicottville, followed by a family breakfast. Mr. LaBelle and Ruth M. Zwilling were married Oct. 4, 1947, in St. Teresa Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired purchasing agent for Fisher-Price; she is a retired principal clerk for Erie County Department of Public Works in Hamburg. They have five children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Radolph and Ruth LaBelle
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals