Mr. and Mrs. Radolph J. LaBelle of Little Valley celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a Mass in Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church, Ellicottville, followed by a family breakfast. Mr. LaBelle and Ruth M. Zwilling were married Oct. 4, 1947, in St. Teresa Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired purchasing agent for Fisher-Price; she is a retired principal clerk for Erie County Department of Public Works in Hamburg. They have five children, five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Radolph and Ruth LaBelle
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups