ADVERTISEMENT

Evans Bancorp has moved into its newest – and most historic – branch in the former Mennonite Meeting House on Main Street in Amherst.
Located at 5178 Main St., the 14th office of Evans Bank is housed in one of the oldest standing church buildings in Western New York.
Constructed in 1834 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the building is owned by longtime Evans Bank customer Iskalo Development Co. and leased to the bank.
The new office, at the corner of Main and North Forest Road, also houses a location of the Evans Agency, a property and casualty insurance brokerage subsidiary of the bank.