Mr. and Mrs. James “Jim” Dasey of Hamburg celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary. The couple will be honored in March at a gathering of close friends and family in St. Petersburg, Fla. Mr. Dasey and Cleo Brunetti were married Oct. 5, 1957, in St. Teresa Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is retired director of sales for Curtis Screw Co. with 20 years of service; she is a retired administrative secretary for the assistant superintendent at Hamburg Central School District, with 25 years of service. They have three daughters and four grandchildren.
Cleo and Jim Dasey
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'