Mr. and Mrs. Leslie Kaufman of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. Mr. Kaufman and Patricia Stutzman were married Sept. 29, 1962, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Swormville. He retired from General Motors; she retired from the Williamsville School District. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Patricia and Leslie Kaufman
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 160 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 99 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult