Mr. and Mrs. Edward J. Dohopolski of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at their son’s home. Mr. Dohopolski and Dorothy Swiatkowska were married Oct. 11, 1952, in Visitation Church, Buffalo. He is a retired clerk for the U.S. Postal Service. They have five children, eight grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Ed and Dorothy Dohopolski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port