Mr. and Mrs. Donald E. “Don” Kijowski of Town of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Western Door Steakhouse, Seneca Niagara Casino. Mr. Kijowski and Judith L. “Judy” Jarzynski were married Sept. 29, 1962, in Our Lady of Czestochowa Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired scheduler for Bell Aerospace; she is a retired inspector for Delphi Lockport. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Judy and Don Kijowski
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals