Mr. and Mrs. Donald E. “Don” Kijowski of Town of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Western Door Steakhouse, Seneca Niagara Casino. Mr. Kijowski and Judith L. “Judy” Jarzynski were married Sept. 29, 1962, in Our Lady of Czestochowa Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired scheduler for Bell Aerospace; she is a retired inspector for Delphi Lockport. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Judy and Don Kijowski
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 74Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph