Mr. and Mrs. Donald E. “Don” Kijowski of Town of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Western Door Steakhouse, Seneca Niagara Casino. Mr. Kijowski and Judith L. “Judy” Jarzynski were married Sept. 29, 1962, in Our Lady of Czestochowa Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired scheduler for Bell Aerospace; she is a retired inspector for Delphi Lockport. They have three children and seven grandchildren.
Judy and Don Kijowski
- 464Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance