Mr. and Mrs. Calogero Campanella of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Campanella and Calogera Mantione were married Oct. 18, 1962, in Montedoro, Sicily. He is a retired construction worker for Campanella Construction, Buffalo; she is a retired seamstress for Toppers Inc., Buffalo. They have four children and 11 grandchildren.
Calogera and Calogero Campanella
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 203 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground