Mr. and Mrs. Harold G. Wik of Williamsville celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with a weekend stay with their family at Peek’n Peak Resort, Clymer. Mr. Wik and Carol MacVittie were married Oct. 3, 1942, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired foreman for Columbus McKinnon Corp., Tonawanda; she is a retired office administrator for St. Gregory the Great School, Williamsville. They have six children, 14 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Carol and Harold Wik
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph