Mr. and Mrs. Harold G. Wik of Williamsville celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with a weekend stay with their family at Peek’n Peak Resort, Clymer. Mr. Wik and Carol MacVittie were married Oct. 3, 1942, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired foreman for Columbus McKinnon Corp., Tonawanda; she is a retired office administrator for St. Gregory the Great School, Williamsville. They have six children, 14 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Carol and Harold Wik
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups