Mr. and Mrs. Harold G. Wik of Williamsville celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary with a weekend stay with their family at Peek’n Peak Resort, Clymer. Mr. Wik and Carol MacVittie were married Oct. 3, 1942, in SS. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Williamsville. He is a retired foreman for Columbus McKinnon Corp., Tonawanda; she is a retired office administrator for St. Gregory the Great School, Williamsville. They have six children, 14 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Carol and Harold Wik
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 110 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 84 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed