Mr. and Mrs. George R. “Ray" Bowman of Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family picnic at their daughter’s home in Clarence. Mr. Bowman and Grace G. Gibbons were married Aug. 9, 1947, in St. Brigid Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired office manager for Martin Fireproofing Corp. They have six children, 13 grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
Ray and Grace Bowman
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'