Mr. and Mrs. Ivy N. Whiddon Jr. of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a party hosted by their children in Frank’s Sunny Italy, Buffalo. Mr. Whiddon and Mary Kustich were married Sept. 29, 1952, in Monterey, Calif. He is a retired U.S. postal clerk with 34 years of service. They have five children, 10 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Ivy and Mary Whiddon
- 224 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph