Mr. and Mrs. Wilbert Holder of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner. Mr. Holder and Justine Humphrey were married Oct. 12, 1957, in First Shiloh Baptist Church, Buffalo. He is retired from American Airlines; she is a retired graphic artist for Roswell Park Cancer Institute. They have two sons, a grandson and two great-grandchildren.
Justine and Wilbert Holder
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port