Mr. and Mrs. Wilbert Holder of Buffalo celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with an intimate family dinner. Mr. Holder and Justine Humphrey were married Oct. 12, 1957, in First Shiloh Baptist Church, Buffalo. He is retired from American Airlines; she is a retired graphic artist for Roswell Park Cancer Institute. They have two sons, a grandson and two great-grandchildren.
Justine and Wilbert Holder
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins