1. Who wrote: “If men knew how women pass the time when they are alone, they’d never marry”?
2. Is novelist Mickey Spillane living?
3. Is it easier to bowl a perfect game, or hit a hole-in-one in golf?
4. Whom did Ivanhoe marry, in the novel by Sir Walter Scott?
5. What part of the body is the “scapula”?
6. Name the capital of American Samoa.
7. On what continent is the world’s largest desert? Name it.
8. Is sap wood an outer or inner portion of a tree trunk?
9. Where in a scorpion’s body is its stinger?
10. The Vice President of the United States has what title in his capacity of presiding officer of the U.S. Senate?
1. O. Henry, in “The Four Million: Memoirs of a Yellow Dog.”
2. No, he died in 2006. He was born in 1918.
3. A hole-in-one is about 10 times easier.
4. Lady Rowena.
5. Shoulder blade.
6. Pago Pago.
7. Africa; Sahara, which has an area of 3.5 million square miles, which is similar to that of the United States.
9. It’s in his tail.
10. President of the Senate.