1. Pindus is a mountain range in what country?
2. Identify the shortest U.S. president.
3. In what Western state are the cities of Ely, Boulder City and Henderson?
4. Does nicotine have a color?
5. The first five books of the Old Testament – the Pentateuch – are regarded in the Jewish religion as the . . .
6. What is a “New England boiled dinner”?
7. How many players are there in the card game of clabber (also called klaberjass or belotte)?
8. What is the monetary unit of Argentina?
9. Is the bat a bird?
10. Name the two rivers that join at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to form the Ohio River.
2. James Madison, fourth president, who was 5 feet, 4 inches tall and weighed about 100 pounds.
4. No, it is colorless.
5. Torah (supreme law).
6. A dinner of boiled meat cooked with a variety of vegetables such as potatoes, onions, cabbage, carrots, turnips, and more.
7. Two players.
9. No, it is a mammal.
10.Allegheny and Monongahela.