Mr. and Mrs. James Rhodes of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends in Citta di Militello Restaurant, followed by an open house in their home. Mr. Rhodes and Sharon Milliman were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Hope Lutheran Church, Rochester. He is retired from the transportation department of the Iroquois School District; she is retired from M&T Bank’s Fountain Plaza Branch. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Sharon and James Rhodes
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups