Mr. and Mrs. James Rhodes of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends in Citta di Militello Restaurant, followed by an open house in their home. Mr. Rhodes and Sharon Milliman were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Hope Lutheran Church, Rochester. He is retired from the transportation department of the Iroquois School District; she is retired from M&T Bank’s Fountain Plaza Branch. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Sharon and James Rhodes
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 167 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 148 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground