Mr. and Mrs. James Rhodes of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a luncheon for family and friends in Citta di Militello Restaurant, followed by an open house in their home. Mr. Rhodes and Sharon Milliman were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Hope Lutheran Church, Rochester. He is retired from the transportation department of the Iroquois School District; she is retired from M&T Bank’s Fountain Plaza Branch. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Sharon and James Rhodes
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned