Mr. and Mrs. Russell J. “Sonny” Colosi of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Mary Catholic Church, Swormville, followed by a gathering for family and friends in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Colosi and Theresa “Terry” George were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrical lineman for Bethlehem Steel and retired from electrical building maintenance for the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority; she is a retired micrographics clerk for Sodexho Marriott. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Terry and Sonny Colosi
- 479Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 128 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance