Mr. and Mrs. Russell J. “Sonny” Colosi of Clarence Center celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Mary Catholic Church, Swormville, followed by a gathering for family and friends in Russell’s Steaks, Chops and More, Lancaster. Mr. Colosi and Theresa “Terry” George were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrical lineman for Bethlehem Steel and retired from electrical building maintenance for the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority; she is a retired micrographics clerk for Sodexho Marriott. They have two children and five grandchildren.
Terry and Sonny Colosi
- 295Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 144 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 108 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups