Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Walkowiak of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church, Clarence, followed by a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Lancaster. Mr. Walkowiak and Judy Smith were married Sept. 22, 1962, in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is semiretired president of Ronald J. Walkowiak Inc.; she is a retired secretary. They have four children and 12 grandchildren.
Ronald and Judy Walkowiak
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups