Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Walkowiak of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church, Clarence, followed by a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Lancaster. Mr. Walkowiak and Judy Smith were married Sept. 22, 1962, in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is semiretired president of Ronald J. Walkowiak Inc.; she is a retired secretary. They have four children and 12 grandchildren.
Ronald and Judy Walkowiak
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance