Mr. and Mrs. Ronald Walkowiak of Clarence celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Our Lady of Peace Catholic Church, Clarence, followed by a family dinner in Russell’s Steaks, Chops & More. Lancaster. Mr. Walkowiak and Judy Smith were married Sept. 22, 1962, in St. Benedict Catholic Church, Eggertsville. He is semiretired president of Ronald J. Walkowiak Inc.; she is a retired secretary. They have four children and 12 grandchildren.
Ronald and Judy Walkowiak
- 331 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 239 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals