Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Howard of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a lunch in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, where family and friends traveled from six states and Canada. Mr. Howard and Elizabeth Pantuso were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Our Mother of Perpetual Help, Lewis Run, Pa. He is semi-retired at Maple Leaf Foods, Cheektowaga; she is a retired registered nurse for Sisters Hospital. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Jonathan and Elizabeth Howard
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance