Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Howard of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a lunch in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, where family and friends traveled from six states and Canada. Mr. Howard and Elizabeth Pantuso were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Our Mother of Perpetual Help, Lewis Run, Pa. He is semi-retired at Maple Leaf Foods, Cheektowaga; she is a retired registered nurse for Sisters Hospital. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Jonathan and Elizabeth Howard
- 303 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 115 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 105Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph