Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Howard of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, Buffalo, followed by a lunch in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, where family and friends traveled from six states and Canada. Mr. Howard and Elizabeth Pantuso were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Our Mother of Perpetual Help, Lewis Run, Pa. He is semi-retired at Maple Leaf Foods, Cheektowaga; she is a retired registered nurse for Sisters Hospital. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Jonathan and Elizabeth Howard
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port