Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Gherghetta of West Seneca celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. Mr. Gherghetta and Clara Violanti were married Sept. 20, 1952, in St. Anthony Catholic Church, Lackawanna. He is a retired crane operator for Ford’s Stamping Plant; she is a retired secretary at West Seneca Developmental Center and currently is working part time as a secretary for St. Peter’s United Church of Christ, West Seneca. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Anthony and Clara Gherghetta
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port