Mr. and Mrs. Francisco Rodriguez of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner with their children in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. The couple will renew their marriage vows at a special Mass in St. Joseph Cathedral in November. Mr. Rodriguez and Carmen J. Padilla were married Sept. 28, 1952, in San Miguel Arcangel Catholic Church, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico. He is retired from Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is retired from Buffalo China. They have six children, 17 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Francisco and Carmen Rodriguez
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo