Mr. and Mrs. Francisco Rodriguez of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with an intimate dinner with their children in Salvatore’s Italian Gardens, Lancaster. The couple will renew their marriage vows at a special Mass in St. Joseph Cathedral in November. Mr. Rodriguez and Carmen J. Padilla were married Sept. 28, 1952, in San Miguel Arcangel Catholic Church, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico. He is retired from Bethlehem Steel, Lackawanna; she is retired from Buffalo China. They have six children, 17 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Francisco and Carmen Rodriguez
- 309 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph