Mr. and Mrs. Thomas E. Hannan of Williamsville celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner at the Country Club of Buffalo, Amherst. Mr. Hannan and Virginia M. Wallace were married Sept. 8, 1962, in St. Paul Catholic Church, Kenmore. He is a retired teacher for the Buffalo Public Schools; she is a retired medical assistant. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Virginia and Thomas Hannan
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'