Mr. and Mrs. Daniel E. Wendt of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a cruise to the Bahamas with their children and grandchildren. Mr. Wendt and Jean Garner were married Sept. 15, 1962, in St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Sanborn. He is a firm administrator for Lippes, Mathias, Wexler and Friedman; she is retired from the accounting department of Exolon-Esk Co. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Daniel and Jean Wendt
- 396 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 166Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud