Mr. and Mrs. Daniel E. Wendt of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a cruise to the Bahamas with their children and grandchildren. Mr. Wendt and Jean Garner were married Sept. 15, 1962, in St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, Sanborn. He is a firm administrator for Lippes, Mathias, Wexler and Friedman; she is retired from the accounting department of Exolon-Esk Co. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Daniel and Jean Wendt
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'