Mr. and Mrs. Jerome A. Rung Jr. of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Grapevine Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Rung and Rita Hodges were married Sept. 13, 1952, in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Bradford, Pa. He is a retired tool crib leader at Chevrolet’s Tonawanda Plant; she is a retired registered nurse at Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jerome and Rita Rung
- 476Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 178 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 120 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance