Mr. and Mrs. Jerome A. Rung Jr. of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Grapevine Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Rung and Rita Hodges were married Sept. 13, 1952, in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Bradford, Pa. He is a retired tool crib leader at Chevrolet’s Tonawanda Plant; she is a retired registered nurse at Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jerome and Rita Rung
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port