Mr. and Mrs. Jerome A. Rung Jr. of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Grapevine Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Rung and Rita Hodges were married Sept. 13, 1952, in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Bradford, Pa. He is a retired tool crib leader at Chevrolet’s Tonawanda Plant; she is a retired registered nurse at Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jerome and Rita Rung
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'