Mr. and Mrs. Jerome A. Rung Jr. of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Grapevine Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Rung and Rita Hodges were married Sept. 13, 1952, in St. Bernard Catholic Church, Bradford, Pa. He is a retired tool crib leader at Chevrolet’s Tonawanda Plant; she is a retired registered nurse at Kenmore Mercy Hospital. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Jerome and Rita Rung
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned