Mr. and Mrs. John E. “Jack" Innes of Pendleton celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family reunion in their home. Mr. Innes and Eileen Heavern were married Sept. 11, 1952, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is retired from Oakwood Health Care Center. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Eileen and Jack Innes
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port