Mr. and Mrs. John E. “Jack" Innes of Pendleton celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family reunion in their home. Mr. Innes and Eileen Heavern were married Sept. 11, 1952, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is retired from Oakwood Health Care Center. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Eileen and Jack Innes
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home