Mr. and Mrs. John E. “Jack" Innes of Pendleton celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family reunion in their home. Mr. Innes and Eileen Heavern were married Sept. 11, 1952, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is retired from Oakwood Health Care Center. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Eileen and Jack Innes
- 613 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 225 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 132 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 108 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws