Mr. and Mrs. John E. “Jack" Innes of Pendleton celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family reunion in their home. Mr. Innes and Eileen Heavern were married Sept. 11, 1952, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is retired from Oakwood Health Care Center. They have three children, seven grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Eileen and Jack Innes
- 146Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 92Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 85 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice