Mr. and Mrs. Richard C. Habel of Cowlesville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Habel and Mary Louise Schulenberg were married Sept. 27, 1952, in Our Lady Help of Christians Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Ryerson Steel, Buffalo; she is retired from Aurora Park Health Care Center. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Louise Habel
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 172 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground