Mr. and Mrs. Richard C. Habel of Cowlesville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Habel and Mary Louise Schulenberg were married Sept. 27, 1952, in Our Lady Help of Christians Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Ryerson Steel, Buffalo; she is retired from Aurora Park Health Care Center. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Louise Habel
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port