Mr. and Mrs. Richard C. Habel of Cowlesville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Habel and Mary Louise Schulenberg were married Sept. 27, 1952, in Our Lady Help of Christians Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Ryerson Steel, Buffalo; she is retired from Aurora Park Health Care Center. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Louise Habel
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'