Mr. and Mrs. Richard C. Habel of Cowlesville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in the Roycroft Inn, East Aurora. Mr. Habel and Mary Louise Schulenberg were married Sept. 27, 1952, in Our Lady Help of Christians Catholic Church, Cheektowaga. He is retired from Ryerson Steel, Buffalo; she is retired from Aurora Park Health Care Center. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Richard and Mary Louise Habel
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 143Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 117 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 109 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice